With the list of our "to-do" items growing shorter every week...we are still wrapping up the great master bathroom rennovation! I mean who thinks these things can be done quickly? I suppose they could be done quickly if we were paying someone to do them, but we are diy-ers you know?! So after a minor break-down on Sunday at the realization that there were and will continue to be, 25 hardware/home improvement shopping bags scattered among our house, along with a very dusty shop vac in the middle of my freshly cleaned kitchen and various screws, bolts, and nail scattered from here to there...I conceeded that its okay and that these things take time. And I should do what I can around the house while the rest of it gets put back together. Let's hope for a more productive weekend this weekend.
So as for the shower: here it is in all it's glory...too bad we still haven't gotten to use it! maybe this weekend! The rocks in the bottom are supposed to massage your feet. :)
What do you think? Way better than the plastic stall insert huh?!


10 comments:
OHHH! I love it! Great job! Can't wait to see the rest.
looks great! we have a long list of to dos at our house too.
I'm impressed!
FANCY!!!! i love it!! i cannot wait to see the rest!!!! i feel like you're on extreme home makeover and i am ready for you to "move that bus"!
Love it Jess!! I cant wait to see it in person! Your house is just so cute!
Thanks everyone! We are hoping to really get after the home projects these next couple months so we can have a few months of rest and relaxation before we are on someone else's time schedule! :)
looking good!!
Jessica, the shower is beautiful. I can't wait to see it. You have truly evolved into an expressive writer--something I knew you could do, but you were so afraid of in school. I totally enjoyed all of your posts. You are amazing!
that looks AMAZING! so proud of you guys!
We are forming an Arkansas Bloggers group and would love for you to link up to that. It's arkansasbloggers.blogspot.com. The email is arkansasbloggers at sbcglobal.net if you would like more information. We are just for fun. No requirements or harassment. Be sure to tell us your location as we will eventually organize by location. Thanks a bunch.
Post a Comment